two xboxs in device manager but I only own one

I setup my netduma last night and noticed there was two xbox ones coming up in the network manager but I only own one? This wouldnt be a problem but as both are supposedly connected at the same time I dont know which one to enable for the geo filter? aslo they have differant mac addresses but only the last two digits change

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks for letting us know & I think you're a genius :)

Basically I think its recognised as two devices because you've connected from wifi & wired at different times and the cards have different mac addresses. The reason you're a genius is you spotted the Mac address change. If its true that all xboxs follow that pattern then I could make them be one device in future. It would take bit of dev time as the model doesn't understand it. 

I believe this has happened to my iMac as well.  It shows up in DHCP lease area and Device manager area as well.  And I do recall when first setting up my Netduma that my iMac was connected (wired) to it but now it is connected to my Asus(Access Point) wirelessly. Is there anyway to delete the wired designation. Oh yeah they have two different MAC addresses as well.  

Guest Netduma_Iain

If you click the edit button at the top of the device manager. You can then change device names, types. You can also block devices and finally on to your point you can delete them as well :)

Archived