Geo-Filter Map Not Showing Anything (XR1000, PC)

Hi there! When attempting to use geo-filtering on both Call of Duty MWII and FIFA 23, I see no activity on the map when searching for a game. I'm interpreting that as Geo-Filtering not working, but correct me if I'm wrong. I have tried switching my device to Playstation and setting it to manual but that didn't seem to work either. I've also factory reset the router in an attempt to fix it 2 or 3 days ago.

Any ideas of how to fix it or where to go from here would be greatly appreciated.

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

Unfortunately it's still showing nothing in the Geo-Filter (https://imgur.com/nIHgyuI).

I'm not sure if it's related, but the Ping Heatmap won't load for me either. Every time I try to open it it says: "Error: the operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp."

Edit: That screenshot was taken during a search for a game on MWII. Nothing else appeared while searching.

Edited by boshtrich
additional info

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is this your first time using the router, just after the setup? What is the model of the modem the XR is connected to and do you have any other routers being used?

I was having an unrelated problem that was fixed with the factory reset, which fixed that issue. I solved the issue today because it slipped my mind that my computer IP had changed with  the reset. I appreciate the quick support, just something silly on my end ultimately.