RX1000 Wi-fi 2.4GHz disconnecting devices on standby

Hi, I would like to inform you guys that if you disable the 5GHz SSID BROADCAST in your router settings this will also disconnect your 2.4GHz devices when they go to standby or sleep mode even with the 2.4GHz/5GHz smart connect on or off ( my 5GHz is off as I dont use or need),,,,, turn 5GHz SSID BROADCAST back on and 2.4GHz devices won't disconnect anymore..... I had my 5GHz off since I got the XR1000 2 weeks ago but as soon as I click DISABLE 5GHz SSID yesterday I have 2.4GHz disconnected devices that are in standby or sleep mode untill you unlock and use that device its back on wifi,,,, SO LEAVE THE 5GHz SSID BROADCAST SWITCHED ON IF YOU WANT YOUR DEVICES TO STAY CONNECTED IN 2.4GHz IN SLEEP/REST/STANDBY MODES ON DEVICES.....

Screenshot_20230226-184609_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Administrators

Not sure what you mean exactly but in LAN Settings on the XR set an IP reservation for the devices connected to 2.4GHz, then reboot the router, wait 2 minutes, then connect and disable the broadcast for 5GHz and see if you get the same issue please.

Seems i can't find how to static from the XR1000 to devices,,,,,, so I created a static from my tablet to theXR100 (within the dhcp range) and that has seemed to fixed the problem.. 5GHz SSID BROADCAST is off and 2.4GHz now stays connected,,,,,, 

Screenshot_20230226-202339_Samsung Internet.jpg