Destiny: Meta Game & Insight (Podcast)

Dillinger

Hey guys - for those of you who are really into Destiny, I have a Podcast you might be interested in checking out.

A guy that works with me, fantastic developer and coder, is working with a couple of guys on a Destiny Podcast that just recently got re-tweeted by one of the lead game developers with a quote "These guys get it".  They have also been picked up by PlanetDestiny, which is apparently a big deal, and have begun interviewing top players and discussing a lot of P2P Meta game stuff.

Here is a link to their stuff (I have no knowledge, input, or vested interest, just sharing their podcast as it's growing leaps and bounds daily)

Crucible Radio

If you like Destiny, give them a listen and see what you think.  The one guy, and I don't what handle he is using but his name is Alex, is a fantastic trainer and teacher of all things tech.  He is a natural story teller with a real gift of gab, so I suspect there is some easy mining for those nagging Destiny questions just a keyboard away. :-)

Enjoy!

JD

• 2 months later...

Bumping this back up as we have a fw more Destiny players now and that podcast has been growing.  They had a big name NFL player on a week or two back, talking about the game and how prevalent gaming is for the grown up kids in "The League".

Anyways, if Destiny is your thing, give these guys a listen.

Archived