Anyone else get booted...

fuzzy clam

...off PSN or am i the only lucky one.I had a host migration and it said sending new blocks to find host then it just stayed at 100 % of sent blocks.Which is about the 5 th time since i've had the router,so nothing new.I just usually shut off the ps3 and then re start it and i'm all good.but tonight i did it and tried to sign back in but got "psn is under going maintenance" but my friend who i was playing with when this happened was still on.Probably for the best anyway the games were terrible all day.

When i had to sign out due to the host migration it always comes to a dead stop when it hits 100 % of blocks sent.Any idea why that happens ? I sure do notice lots of different things since i got the duma.My friend who i game with liked the way it worked so much,he ordered himself one today.

Guest Netduma_Iain

We don't mean to pass the buck but if they say their down you have to assume many things are wrong? Is that you in your profile pic? 

Since I've gotten the R1, I've had host migrations about 3 times on the Xbox1 AW.  It also comes to a freeze at that point when it says migrating to a new host.  I have had to reset my console each time it has happened.  I've been able to log right back in to Xbox live each time though. 

So maybe the host migration thing freezing is an AW problem and then once you were out of PSN, you couldn't log back in because the PSN system was having problems.

Since I've gotten the R1, I've had host migrations about 3 times on the Xbox1 AW.  It also comes to a freeze at that point when it says migrating to a new host.  I have had to reset my console each time it has happened.  I've been able to log right back in to Xbox live each time though. 

So maybe the host migration thing freezing is an AW problem and then once you were out of PSN, you couldn't log back in because the PSN system was having problems.

I have experienced host migraton "wating for new host" two times the last two weeks. If you wait maybe 4 minutes you will get into a new lobby alone. A message error/host connection appears if i remember correct,,,,

(xbox one) 

@ Iain yes sir that would be me on the bench,it was a good bench day.I tried to post a pic of me squatting but couldn't get the pic shrunk down far enough.I'm a competitive powerlifter in my spare time when i'm not gaming  :)

@ Elikenui yup that exactly what happend,bad timing on my part i guess

Guest Netduma_Iain

Very impressive, I got into the gym a bit last year I'm pretty bad lol I was doing 3 sets of 5 at 90kg. What do you bench superman? 

EDIT: I want to be able to do 100kg so bad, just don't have time or the strength haha   :(

@ Iain i don't know about superman,i'm more like Lois Lane.Best bench in comp was 725,Squat 1030 and deadlift 790 but i'm the runt of the litter on our powerlifting team.

@ Iain that's lbs not kilos.If that were the case i would have the all time total in the history of powerlifting.You know 1 kg = 2.2 lbs so that comes out to...Bench 725 lbs = 328 kg,Squat 1030 lbs = 467 kg and deadlift 790 lbs = 358 kg,but thanks for thinking i could  :D

Guest Netduma_Iain

To be totally fair to myself, I immediately thought it was pounds. So I quickly googled it and a video came up with 725kg bench so I just assumed holy moly these guys are monsters haha! 300 is still absolutely insane. I could take steroids for days and eat a cow a day and I could never come close to that lol

@ Buds thank you,best total was 2545 in a meet.But hopefully hit 2700 one day before everything on me is broken.

Awesome mate. I lift to keep strong and healthy but nothing like those numbers! 

Archived