XR500 Closed beta request

Hi Netduma Team. I'll love to try beta. I do lot of networking stuff with Linux servers and router things. Love to test new xr500 and xr700 firmware. You guys using miniupnpd ? Asking because upnp not work well in any duma router that's very important for gamer to implement it well in duma routers. Please sent me beta firmwares maybe can help and find something.  Cheers 🍻 

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, Bart said:

Hi Netduma Team. I'll love to try beta. I do lot of networking stuff with Linux servers and router things. Love to test new xr500 and xr700 firmware. You guys using miniupnpd ? Asking because upnp not work well in any duma router that's very important for gamer to implement it well in duma routers. Please sent me beta firmwares maybe can help and find something.  Cheers 🍻 

I'll add your name to the list! Yes I believe we do.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Bruthless1 said:

Hello,  I would also like to be added to the DumaOS  beta.  I was previously in the Duma 3.0 beta, did I automatically get access to this and perhaps was unaware?

It's separate to the beta that was held on the Netgear site, I'll add you to the list!

I would like to try the beta. I have issues with original firmware. v2.3.2.134 and I hope it will be fixed in Beta.

The issue is that the Cast feature doesnt work on my AndroidTV when its connected to cable. Im forced to connect  the AndroidTV box to WIFI, only then Im able to Cast from my smartphone. I have 3 seperate AndroidTV boxes, and all have the same issue. The Boxes are visible for my smartphone when trying to Cast, but when I select them to play content nothing happens. This issue is not there with WIFI. 

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Tuzlaq said:

I would like to try the beta. I have issues with original firmware. v2.3.2.134 and I hope it will be fixed in Beta.

The issue is that the Cast feature doesnt work on my AndroidTV when its connected to cable. Im forced to connect  the AndroidTV box to WIFI, only then Im able to Cast from my smartphone. I have 3 seperate AndroidTV boxes, and all have the same issue. The Boxes are visible for my smartphone when trying to Cast, but when I select them to play content nothing happens. This issue is not there with WIFI. 

I'll add you to the list and then we can see if it resolves the issue, if not it will be easier for us to debug it