Wired devices unable to communicate with wireless devices

Hi, 

After setting up my XR1000, my wired devices are all able to communicate with each other, my wireless devices can all communicate with each other, but my wireless and wired devices cannot. This is a problem as I have a wired server running on my network and none of my devices can communicate to it.

The main devices that I want have DHCP reservations, and they can all be seen within the device manager connected where I expect.

Can you advise where I can look for settings that may be stopping this from happening?

Hey,

Ive done a bit of playing around and for some reason, the only way wired are able to talk to wireless is if the router is at it's 'updating settings' page.

Not long after that page has finished, the wired and wireless devices become unable to talk to each other again.

Any idea what could be going on?  

Ignore this. 

I had two connections to my modem, one as the WAN connection and one connected via LAN as a management connection. This used to work on my old router but the XR1000 didn't seem happy about this. Once I removed this cable and rebooted the router everything started working as expected.