destiny2 geo filter problems, it throws me out of the games

Teodora

I have Connection problem in destiny2 pvp. I get error many times, I can't get it to work right.
My configuration in Netduma R2 is in bridge mode, I have a very good connection.

I have the geofilter without strict mode and it almost always throws me out of the games. What solution do you give me? Or is this router no longer capable of doing its job in this game? Mi ubication is Spain.

1000006868.jpg

I make normal pairings to play osiris and pvp... I have not blocked any server, it filters me well but it throws me out of the games randomly when the game starts. Do I have to allow a specific US server for it to work correctly?

• Administrators

When you get kicked next, have a look at the map zoomed out, there will likely be something blocked, add that to your allow list. You may need to do this a few times before you stop getting kicked, once you've got it sorted let us know the IDs and we can add it to the allow list.

so what good are the default settings of destiny2 profile? You are the ones who have to test and verify that it works correctly so that users can use your product without problems. This way I feel like wasting money. I already checked the remote servers on the map and nothing is blocked.

image.png.ef5b7d39feee8fc1f642c7623d919e3f.png