Admin / Password not working

Chevy

I pushed the reset button very long. My Win10 PC is directly connected to the netdumar1 router. lan port to lan port. I open 192.168.88.1, then the login dialog comes. I tried all possible default combinations. Nothing worked. Why now? 

We I power the router on it does serveral fast sounds and the the booting beep. How can I access it? Maybe by console or  can I install a new firmware via the usb port there? but how? thx

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Default credentials are lowercase admin / password if not you hold the reset button for just 30 seconds, wait 2 minutes then attempt access again. There is no other way to access it where it won't ask you for the credentials and you can't use the USB port to upload firmware.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Only needs to be held for 30 seconds, then you can release it

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You'll have to keep trying resets, unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, plug in, wait 2 minutes then reset the same way as above

Hi Fraser,

I did exactly what you recommended. Nope, did not work. I studied computer science but this is too much for me. It is 1 to 3 layer under my technology knowledge. They are a black box for me. So what can I do now? No other chance? The last time I was in the router menu the made a factory reset in the interface. Maybe it was not finished and I disconnected the power?! There must be a way to reset it. It makes the beep and the end. But the beeps before are new and sound like the cpu is strugling outputting the beep. Any idea now?

Only chrome opens the login dialog as popup. Opera and IE/Edge dont even open it. The title of the html ist "DumaOS" and sometimes there is a text about missing JSON...

• Administrators

Without access to the interface we're unable to remote in and really there isn't anything else that can be done except us flashing the router again in house but I'm not sure if we have that functionality anymore as we haven't sold the router for quite a few years. You can email [email protected] and they may have some more suggestions but likely to be the same as I have said.