Netduma R2 issues. Operation is taking longer than expected, not getting full ISP speeds all the time. Device needs daily power cycles.

Saberous

When connected to my modem, my download speeds are 999 mbps down and 40-50 mbps upload. According to my ISP web page and speedtest.net.

First the device needs to be power cycled about twice a day. Since the last firmware update. I turn both Modem and router off for 5 min. After 5 min I turn them back on, modem first followed by the router. Specifically with Netduma, I wait 10 minutes before trying to log into their buggy DumaOS.

When connected to the Netduma R2, and that means being able to login without the usually daily issues "DumaOS not loaded yet'" or "This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute" or "RPC error "ERROR_UNKNOWN...." or the never ending progress spin.

Those download speeds are 420 mbps and 30 mbps upload. Based off ISP and speedtest.net and dumaos connection benchmark. QOS is disabled. Even with QOS on and at full ISP Speeds set.

Replacement Asus router is getting full ISP speeds out of the box and no configuration needed.

Factory reset the Netduma R2, and re-flashed the devices firmware to current as of today R2 3.2.453.

Issues still persist.

Please advise.

ssdd with netduma 2pic 3.PNG

netduma's trash software.PNG

duma error.PNG

another netduma error.PNG

RPC error ERROR_VALIDATION Validation failed for ips.PNG

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Saberous said:

Sorry for the delay, I've signed up for early access. Question, is there any warranty upgrade services. It seems my R2 just feel off warranty. 

No worries, I've approved that for you so you can access that here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/144-netduma-r2-early-access/

It has a year warranty from the purchase date