War Thunder geofilter

Mostwest

This game is being out since 2012 and quite surprised isn't still in the classified games while those CODs and BFs will die in 1-2 years 

It has server localizations EU, US, RU and SA

And playing on EU was pretty much great but they did add more server in EU that are actually very close to the RU servers so every now and then we have to play with disguised servers with double the ping. 

This feature will not only stop this situations but would allow the best gaming servers for any DumaOs user

And also add the game the classified. I did already send my Wireshark captures and wich ports need to be forwarded 

• Administrators

It has been requested and is on our list to be added, thank you for sending the captures, that will allow us to get the game sorted more quickly. If you switch your PC to a PlayStation device type in the Device Manager then add the device to the Geo-Filter and select the Manual option, does it allow you to filter?

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It has been requested and is on our list to be added, thank you for sending the captures, that will allow us to get the game sorted more quickly. If you switch your PC to a PlayStation device type in the Device Manager then add the device to the Geo-Filter and select the Manual option, does it allow you to filter?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but classified games are just a list of games that the DumaOS saved the UDP ports needed and prioritize? If not the explain to me what's behind this.

it would be like adding those ports to traffic prioritization manually, no?