Netduma R2 keeps dropping network connection

alan11234

Hello, My Netduma ethernet connection keeps flapping. My setup is Cable modem --> ASUS router --> Netduma. I have had it set this way for 10 months everything has been good accept the network drops. I though it was my motherboard on my new gaming PC so I RMA it and got a new one I still had the issue so I bought PCI-e external NIC still had the problem so I was thinking maybe it was window so i did a clean instrall still had the problem. 

It comes in waves sometimes I wont see it for days sometimes weeks mostly days though. So today it kept flapping so i unplugged from the netduma and plugged directly into my asus router and the problem went away. I plugged back into the netduma and after an hour came back. I also factory reset the duma several times for other issues buy the network dropping keeps arrising. Do you have any idea why or how I can fix it once and for all. I am on firmware R2 3.2.453

• Administrators

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, did the dropout occur during this log? Did you reboot after it happened then get the log?

On the LAN Settings page, set the lease hours to 168, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and then see if the disconnects reduce please

• Administrators

When you do a reboot the log gets wiped along with any useful information so if it does happen again get the log before you reboot. 

Reboot the router from the router interface by clicking the 3 dots top right of the screen.