How to block YouTube ads?

Mostwest

I see that there is the adblocker, any chance it can be applied to YouTube? Exactly like adblocker does in Google Chrome. 

That would be huge and would help to remove ads from TVs and Smartphone

Any help? 

YouTube doesn't quite work the same way, their ads are served from the YouTube domain. If you block that, you can't use YouTube at all. We're looking into whether there's a way to do it, but so far it doesn't look like it's possible with the current solution.

• 11 months later...

Yeah, dealing with YouTube ads can be a bit of a hassle. 😅 Adblockers can work on web browsers like Google Chrome, but for smartphones and TVs, it can be a bit trickier. Some browsers on mobile devices support adblocker extensions, but it's not as seamless as on a desktop.One way to avoid ads on YouTube is by subscribing to YouTube Premium. It's a paid service that not only removes ads but also offers some cool features like offline downloads and background play.But if you're looking for free options, you might want to explore the YouTube Automation Channel guide. It could have some tips and tricks on how to enhance your YouTube experience without those pesky ads.

52 minutes ago, SoniaDavenport said:

Yeah, dealing with YouTube ads can be a bit of a hassle. 😅 Adblockers can work on web browsers like Google Chrome, but for smartphones and TVs, it can be a bit trickier. Some browsers on mobile devices support adblocker extensions, but it's not as seamless as on a desktop.

Yeah, at the end went for Ghostery for Google Chrome and Revanced Youtube for my android devices. It was more than i asked and got more features.

A small heads up: I, like most of you, am techy so those things are pretty regular for us. For my GF i found 12 months premiums for like 25$/€

I might go with that aswell in the next feature when my android apps stops working so also my TV is covered by premium and can avoid ads at all