My R2 STOPPED WORKING!

sasan

Hi my Netduma r2 stopped working the other day, I've tried everything I read on this form and nothing has worked. There is power going to unit and when you plug in cat cable lights for ports come on but I can't connect to the browser for Netduma even with ethernet cable, I tried all the IP's here on the form and nothing. I reset with a pin in the hole for 10 seconds for 20 seconds for 30 seconds and so on and nothing it doesn't even reset. There is no Wifi signal coming from it at all. I left it for 24 hours off and still nothing when plugged back, it's only two months old too. I keep it in a vented area so no heat issues. I emailed support on my google account but for some reason I cannot receive the verification code to my gmail accounts no matter how many times I sent verification email, but I did get it for my hotmail email first go. 

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, when did it first start, after upgrading, settings changes etc?

While connected to the router via a Windows PC, open command prompt, type ipconfig press enter and then post a screenshot of the results here please.

8 minutes ago, sasan said:

Hi Fraser 

sorry for late reply just got home from work, No problem I've just did that now 

Screenshot (9).png

dumaos/ tried already. wrong screenshot in background 

The only minor issue I have is the wifi is not sending out any signal so no wifi is showing up but if that's the only thing then I don't mind because I always use ethernet cable for gaming pc and my starlink wifi for everything else around the house 

• Administrators

Great to hear you got in! Disable WiFi entirely from the WiFi settings, reboot the router from the interface, wait 2 minutes, access, enable WiFi, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes then see if they appear and if it's more stable from then on.