Netduma r2 setup installation help

Iknowwho

Hi, I just purchased netduma r2 and can't get internet from it. 

The router has all lights except the power light blinking and after completing wizard it just brings be back to the beginning.  

I'm sure I did something wrong. 

Can someone please do a walk through with me if possible. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

So immediately after completing the wizard it refreshes and takes you back to the beginning of the wizard? Once you finish the wizard, even if it takes you back to the beginning type 192.168.77.1 into the web browser and press enter - does it take you to the main interface?

• Administrators

Reboot your modem, wait 2 minutes, then reboot the R2, wait 2 minutes and see if you get internet.

What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to and do you know if you need PPPoE, VLAN etc to get internet?

• Administrators

Glad to hear you got it working. I'd suggest going through the tours on the interface, you can initiate the welcome tour by clicking the ? icon on the top of the interface and there are also our optimal settings guides https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

That's really bad the only form of support is a forum.. there should be a proper tech support setup for netduma and devices.. this really isn't efficient . 

From now to time to start has been 15 hours.. that's crazy when it would take a 30 min to 1 hour call to solve issue and setup .. and then move on 

And yet you have a discord. Under the same netduma. and won't use it for a call? 

I'm not being an a**hole.. I'm just saying the facts bro.. it's really unproductive  for the end user.. 

• Administrators

The guides should have all the information you need in them, there are also ? icons on each panel on the interface which give some more details - there is a specific Geo-Filter and QoS tour you can launch on the respective pages by clicking the ? icon at the top. If there is anything specific you're having trouble with or not understanding do let us know.

Are you using Ping Heatmap to find the lowest ping servers? In which case setup the Geo-Filter to cover that same area and then when you search for a game only servers within your radius will be allowed.

We're based in the UK so you did post during our nighttime and it is the weekend as well which not all companies provide support during. We're a small company, we can't offer telephone support, it takes a lot of time which could be spent helping lots of people simultaneously. We have found since we launched in 2014 that the forum has been very effective, when we're not available then other members often jump in and help.