netduma password

raenellhunter89

8 hours ago, raenellhunter89 said:

is there any where else I can find the password to my netduma 2 the numbers are visible on the router but it looks like a number is faded. Im able to connect on my computer with the netduma but I can't put the password on my phone 

If can connect a device to the R2 directly via an ethernet cable, you can then go to 192.168.77.1 in the web browser and then Network Settings -> LAN -> Wi-Fi and the password will be listed there.

• 3 weeks later...

I got everything up and running. Now my issue is my netduma not powering on Ive tried multiple power cords and it still won't power on and plus one of the antennas was loose and ended up falling off. So I trynna figure out what's the next step for me getting it fix or ship out or something. What should I do about this situation

3 hours ago, raenellhunter89 said:

I got everything up and running. Now my issue is my netduma not powering on Ive tried multiple power cords and it still won't power on and plus one of the antennas was loose and ended up falling off. So I trynna figure out what's the next step for me getting it fix or ship out or something. What should I do about this situation

Hey, I've responded to your email, let's continue there.