warzone cant connect to server

jns03

Hello,

Very frustrating issue occurs when trying to log into warzone and this started happening like a month ago. I keep getting an error that I have been disconnected from server and it won't let me connect to game. I disconnected the router from lan port on PC go on WIFI and no problems game starts. I bypass router and go straight from modem to pc and no problem. There has to be an issue with the netduma I read somewhere that my DHCP lease might have expired but for the life of me cany figure out how to reset. Any help will be much appreciated this is very frustrating.

Thank you

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. There are no specific settings for ethernet vs WiFi and so any settings you may apply, Geo-Filter, QoS etc would apply to both connection methods - could you try a different ethernet cable and see whether you get the same issue?

54 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. There are no specific settings for ethernet vs WiFi and so any settings you may apply, Geo-Filter, QoS etc would apply to both connection methods - could you try a different ethernet cable and see whether you get the same issue?

i remeber somewhere to renew dchp how is that done?