Blocked device not showing up on netduma

• Administrators

The device in question is no longer blocked after a reset, it won't show as a black circle, it will look like every other device.

1 minute ago, xskrapz said:

when I go to add device,I see my pc,but I cannot choose it as a console/ps4...on the older version,I was able to

Select the manual option and it will add as a console

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The device in question is no longer blocked after a reset, it won't show as a black circle, it will look like every other device.

Select the manual option and it will add as a console

there is no option to add as a console...

Desktop Screenshot 2022.10.13 - 11.25.18.42.png

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Set the PC as a PlayStation in the Device Manager and then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and you should get the manual option

thanks,it finally worked....and now,How do I see the blocked device that I asked for? I have the latest firmware,and still dont see the laptop on blocked devices....

• Administrators
1 hour ago, xskrapz said:

thanks,it finally worked....and now,How do I see the blocked device that I asked for? I have the latest firmware,and still dont see the laptop on blocked devices....

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As above, check the device itself and whether it has internet

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, xskrapz said:

I will check now,thank you.I didnt know after a reset,it would unblock all devices

A factory reset reverts it back to essentially when you first received the router and when you set it up for the first time so all settings you've changed etc will go back to their defaults