upgraded internet from 150mpbs to 400 but not getting the speeds on hardline

JasonDodd

as the title says ive upgraded but even after upgrading the net duma r1 OS firmware and turning off QOS im still only getting 150mbps down yet on the bt hub wifi im getting 400mbps

not sure what else I can do, any ideas?

1 hour ago, JasonDodd said:

as the title says ive upgraded but even after upgrading the net duma r1 OS firmware and turning off QOS im still only getting 150mbps down yet on the bt hub wifi im getting 400mbps

not sure what else I can do, any ideas?

Hey,

Since upgrading your service, please factory reset the R1 and set it up from scratch.

As you've got a new internet package, it's always a good idea to do this to ensure the R1 isn't holding any old configurations from your previous line.

ah yes sorry I forgot I already did that too. apologies, im also just re installing windows on the machine that is hard wired to see if its a LAN driver issue or the like as I can't see anything on the hub and router side being an issue unless im missing something. 

45 minutes ago, JasonDodd said:

ah yes sorry I forgot I already did that too. apologies, im also just re installing windows on the machine that is hard wired to see if its a LAN driver issue or the like as I can't see anything on the hub and router side being an issue unless im missing something. 

OK, in case that doesn't help, could you please then share a screenshot of your QoS settings on the R1?