Escape From Tarkov (IS needed)

This game has some of the worst desync issues out but is one of the most POPULAR Realistic FPS games out and has been on the rise for last few years. I think it would be a good edition to the Ping Map and Geo-Filter to be able to restrict servers or block out the bad ones.

• Administrators

Thanks for the suggestion, I posted in your other topic but If you want to try to filter it then in the Device Manager give your PC a PlayStation device type, then add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option, then see if you're able to filter. If you can let us know your experience on whether it works that would be great! We'll look into getting it supported.

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I posted in your other topic but If you want to try to filter it then in the Device Manager give your PC a PlayStation device type, then add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option, then see if you're able to filter. If you can let us know your experience on whether it works that would be great! We'll look into getting it supported.

No I cant manually do it .

• Administrators

What happens when you try to get a game within your radius, does it continue searching and never finds one? There may be a server you need to allow to get it filtering. Do you see anything blocked when you load up the game for the first time? If so add that to the allow list and then see if filtering works.

Nothing is there just keeps searching. 

On 9/30/2022 at 8:06 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum.

It's in Traffic Prioritisation and will be automatically prioritised by the DumaOS classified games rule when detected.

I don't recall whether or not we can add it to Geo-filter/Ping Heatmap, let me check with the team, we'll get it added if possible.

On 10/1/2022 at 5:01 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

You don't need to add your PC to Traffic Prioritization, as above DumaOS Classified Games which is enabled by default will prioritize it.

If you want to try to filter it then in the Device Manager give your PC a PlayStation device type, then add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option, then see if you're able to filter.

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What happens when you try to get a game within your radius, does it continue searching and never finds one? There may be a server you need to allow to get it filtering. Do you see anything blocked when you load up the game for the first time? If so add that to the allow list and then see if filtering works.

Nothing is there. Just keeps searching.