Issue of access to DumaOs page. NetdumaR2

Eng.abo3abd

I am trying to access my router and I am facing the login restriction after entering 192.168.77.1 router page. It seems I put username and password but I forgot them. 

I tried to do hard reset (factory reset 30 seconds) and only will turned off the wifi and after 5 mins I cannot access the router page. I just remove the power source and plugged it again, still the device not factory restored (wifi still has same password) and still restricted to enter the router page. Hence I am using lan cable connection to my pc and also I used the written username name and password on the back side of router (username: admin, pass: password).

please your support is really appreciated here.

image.jpg

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Access using 192.168.77.1 instead and use admin / password and see if that lets you in please

Dear,

I did that already and I used (admin/password) but wouldn’t let me in?!

what should I do?

image.jpg

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hold the reset button (you need to physically feel the button inside has been pressed down) for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then access and use admin & password and it should let you in.

I did that already. Just to ask you is it normally hard button you almost has small feeling that has been pressed ?!  Or my button has a problem ?!

if that so what is the way to open the router and see if there is a problem in my button?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes that's right, it should feel like it's depresses when pushed, do you feel that? I would not recommend you open the router for any reason

I really did it. however, after this I cannot access neither by lan or Wifi and look like this in the picture attached.  If I remove the power and connect it again it will work as usual like I never did the factory reset. 

image.jpg

• Administrators

Okay so unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, plug in, wait 2 minutes, hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then access. If it hasn't worked/you don't get internet then while connected via ethernet open command prompt on the PC, type ipconfig press enter and post a screenshot of the results please

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, plug in, wait 2 minutes, hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then access. If it hasn't worked/you don't get internet then while connected via ethernet open command prompt on the PC, type ipconfig press enter and post a screenshot of the results please

Really much appreciated…. It works 100% now and I can enter the home router page. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

thanks a lot