Amazon

Basq

Yeah, that's what I attempted to do already. This is the replacement. Twice now, same thing. I would reach out to whoever is processing the amazon sales for you, as this reflects bad on you guys mainly, unfortunately. The reviews on the amazon seller account show that this isn't an isolated incident and has been happening for months. If I place an order directly from netduma, will the product be guaranteed fully sealed and brand new? the shipping is almost $30 and I would like to avoid losing that if its the same way.

• Administrators

So I’ve just spoken to our distribution guy, the seal being broken was us - we had a few batches of routers sent to us completely sealed so they had to be opened to get flashed with DumaOS. The scuffs/marks it’s possible were made when we did this process but they’re all checked so not sure how that would have happened. I’ve been assured that any routers bought from Amazon will be new, any returned routers back to Amazon are sent to a storage address we have in the US so there is no chance Amazon would resend to a customer.