Rapp not loaded yet please try again in a minute

NateM

I've recently purchased a XR1000 and can't get the ping heat map and Qos Rapps to load. I've updated to the latest firmware, reset and factory reset my router. I tired Chrome and edge. I'm on windows 11 I've even contacted Netgear customer service and they couldn't help me

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Go to the System Information page, on the Rapp panel, click the :menu icon, change the retries to 5, reboot the router from the interface then wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

• Administrators

Got it thank you! There is an entry there that I've not seen before so I will check with a dev. In the meantime could you re-upgrade to the latest firmware followed by a reset and see if it works please? It resolved the same issue for another XR1000 user so quite possible firmware didn't upgrade properly.

• Administrators

So download the latest firmware from here: https://kb.netgear.com/000064837/XR1000-Firmware-Version-1-0-0-64

Then on the interface go to Settings > Advanced > Firmware Update and upload the upgrade file and allow it to upgrade. After 5 minutes perform a factory reset then wait a few minutes then access and see if it loads correctly.

• Administrators

That's quite odd, do you have an Adblocker enabled in the browser? Do you have Armor enabled? If you access using another device does it load? Are you definitely waiting at least a few minutes after a reboot as accessing it too quickly can prevent it loading correctly.

I doubt they would be much help as it is a specific DumaOS issue