Uncategorized/Unknown Traffic in network monitoring (Netduma R2 3.2.453)

CES

i have tried everything to try and get the router to classify the traffic but nothing is being detected, i have restarted the router and everything, still having the same issues. it used to work before and it just stopped working out of the blue. network monitoring does not detect gaming, media or even web use. any fix for this ?

so im playing halo mcc but i bought it through steam not the xbox app, i use xbox gamebar to chat with some friends so that might be where the 'xbox cloud games' is coming in... still i've been having issues with the "gaming" packets to show up.

so when I playing mcc it does prioritized with the following : games and console, cloud gaming, xbox cloud gaming, but in network monitoring the packets are showing uncategorized/unknown ... cloud gaming does appear but no gaming traffic.

cloud.jpg

hey so it looks like everything is being routed properly since i did a manual flash of the system (downgrade factory reset/upgrade factory reset) all packets are being recognized including gaming traffic and cloud for pc. i noticed that i had to push the button on the back of the r2 with a pin and reset it that way rather than doing it from software where it says "factory reset" anyways all is working good just thought I'd add that in there in case anyone might have needed the help or had similar issue.

Screenshot 2022-09-20 095025.jpg

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, 392 Jay said:

hey so it looks like everything is being routed properly since i did a manual flash of the system (downgrade factory reset/upgrade factory reset) all packets are being recognized including gaming traffic and cloud for pc. i noticed that i had to push the button on the back of the r2 with a pin and reset it that way rather than doing it from software where it says "factory reset" anyways all is working good just thought I'd add that in there in case anyone might have needed the help or had similar issue.

Great to hear that, thanks for the update!