Order / Delivery Questions - FAQ

Guest Netduma Luke

Guest Netduma Luke

I ordered my router Thursday January 29th

And it's still waiting to be shipped over seas when I try to track it.

Hi Joe - I'm almost certain you are the same Joe I just had email correspondence with. If so it looks like your router will be with you in the next few days - Royal Mail's tracking didn't update for some reason but USPS is showing that it has arrived.

Guest Netduma Luke

US Customs is taking forever! Its been sitting there for 4 days now.

Hopefully it will be on the move very soon. Keep me posted please.

Still waiting. USPS SUCKS!

Vance - this is getting crazy. Has the status actually changed in the last few days?

This is what the USPS website says: Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO,IL on February 1, 2015 at 2:43 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I have filed a complaint and waiting for USPS to call me back. Keep your fingers crossed.

Guest Netduma Luke

Does the USPS status: "Origin post is preparing shipment" mean that my shipment is in US Customs?  

Can't wait to fire it up!

Thanks

That's right. That's the slowest bit of the delivery process. Hopefully it will be through it soon.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I have been trying to make an order but when I choose shipping country to Finland it doesnt calculate shipping cost. I just get `Please fill in your details to see available shipping methods.` When I choose shipping to other countries, it calculates them normally. Advices?

Archived