Battle.net downloads glitch out the network and conjestion control. I have workaround for now...

Everytime i dowload something on battle.net (this only happens with this launcher too).

Conjestion control has a flip and causes very high pings on the rest of the network. 200+. Currently as a workaround i have my PC connected to a vpn to download CoD updates etc. 

i have 350Mbps coming in and im only able to download at 7MB/s tops when not connected to VPN. 32MB/s when connected to VPN. When connected to VPN i get no further conjestion on the network and everything runs just about as it shoudl.

My setup is a XR1000 connected to an EAX80 Extender which is wired to it. It's not just what is also connected to the extender has a flip it seems to bog down the whole network. 

21 hours ago, keezza said:

Everytime i dowload something on battle.net (this only happens with this launcher too).

Conjestion control has a flip and causes very high pings on the rest of the network. 200+. Currently as a workaround i have my PC connected to a vpn to download CoD updates etc. 

i have 350Mbps coming in and im only able to download at 7MB/s tops when not connected to VPN. 32MB/s when connected to VPN. When connected to VPN i get no further conjestion on the network and everything runs just about as it shoudl.

My setup is a XR1000 connected to an EAX80 Extender which is wired to it. It's not just what is also connected to the extender has a flip it seems to bog down the whole network. 

When downloading an update and not connected to the VPN, can you check Traffic Prioritisation and see if any of the rules show as detecting high priority traffic? This will be denoted with a red light on the rule.