New XR700 UPDATE *V1.0.1.50* ???

2 hours ago, Deprave said:

Is this a security update or the actual update for the next DumaOS?

This one looks to be a security update, the latest firmware with all the new DumaOS changes is still having remaining bug fixing done so it's not quite ready yet. Shouldn't be much longer now though!

I had log into the Netgear Nighthawk App and it basically updated didn’t realize I clicked the update button smh. So is there a eta for the latest DumaOS update for the XR700? Right now I have the XR700 in AP and the R2 is the main. I was hoping the devices manager had the *delete offline device button* but it doesn’t 😕 I gotta back to the beta firmware unfortunately. 

can you post link to the XR700 beta please! 

25 minutes ago, Deprave said:

I had log into the Netgear Nighthawk App and it basically updated didn’t realize I clicked the update button smh. So is there a eta for the latest DumaOS update for the XR700? Right now I have the XR700 in AP and the R2 is the main. I was hoping the devices manager had the *delete offline device button* but it doesn’t 😕 I gotta back to the beta firmware unfortunately. 

can you post link to the XR700 beta please! 

We don't have an ETA for the next firmware I'm afraid, we keep this page updated weekly with our latest progress on each firmware:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000132677-dumaos-firmware-progress

The most previous beta firmware for the XR700 can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1yxwq75k726hkgw/XR700-V1.0.1.34_Dumaos3.0_6.img?dl=0