Geo-Filter Map Not Populating With Icons

Hello,

As the title states, I am having a bit of difficulty with the Geo-Filtering feature of my XR1000 router. I am new to using this particular OS, so bear with me, but I wanted to test this feature out, so I set my location (allowed location) to the middle of the ocean, distance at 300km, and ping assist at 0 (to not connect to any Warzone server), yet I was still loaded into a game @35ms ping. Wanting to test it further, I set my location to Spain (pinged at 100ms) and connected to a game @35-40ms, and the great majority of the lobby was American, if not all. I correctly selected my PC and the game as "Call of Duty", and made sure that Filtering Mode was enabled as well. What I found strange was the fact that no icons would populate the map displayed in Chrome, maybe indicating that the router isn't detecting the fact that I'm connecting to CoD servers? Ping heatmap populates as expected... if that matters

So far, I have tried restarting my PC, restarting the router, resetting the router, updating the firmware, clearing cache/cookies, and using both FireFox and MS Edge as browsers.

Attached are screenshots of the heatmap and geo-filter as I have it set now.

Any help is appreciated!

Screenshot 2022-08-06 175900.png

Screenshot 2022-08-06 175924.png

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum!

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works properly.

54 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Welcome to the forum!

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works properly.

Thank you! - Following these steps unfortunately still yielded nothing on the Geo-Filter map...

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Topher264 said:

Update - Re-installed the latest firmware and reboot seemed to work for me! I bought the unit pre-owned so I wouldn't be surprised if the previous owner played with the settings a bit too much LOL! 

Glad to hear you got it all working! As it's resolved I'll close the topic, feel free to open another if needed and we'll be happy to help!