NETDUMA NETGEAR XR routers, R2

I was thinking for a few things that would make sense in a more experienced way to adjust settings like DD-WRT and OpenWRT and Tomato with QOS modes like FQ codel cake etc to have a more way for extermination to adjust settings while having a plug and play way for beginners the normal DUMAOS and to use the routers or a way for more tech savvy ways to adjust a lot more settings instead of the typical QOS sliders and auto enable or always plus the flower pedal adjuster like adding a queuing disciplines port changes for the QOS and packet schedulers and MAC priority feature but leaving AUTO SETUP in the mix don't know if I'm asking for too much I know it would take years for development not a monthly thing or a year plus with copyrights and to not try to steal ideas from DD-WRT openWRT I use DD-WRT for AP for my Netduma R2... but with the R2 and XR routers even though they perform very well more tech savvy router users like myself would love more features for everything without sacrificing CPU usage memory and ram and all the backend stuff just more versatility with different setups for settings       

for netduma.JPG

9 hours ago, Boldshoter30 said:

I was thinking for a few things that would make sense in a more experienced way to adjust settings like DD-WRT and OpenWRT and Tomato with QOS modes like FQ codel cake etc to have a more way for extermination to adjust settings while having a plug and play way for beginners the normal DUMAOS and to use the routers or a way for more tech savvy ways to adjust a lot more settings instead of the typical QOS sliders and auto enable or always plus the flower pedal adjuster like adding a queuing disciplines port changes for the QOS and packet schedulers and MAC priority feature but leaving AUTO SETUP in the mix don't know if I'm asking for too much I know it would take years for development not a monthly thing or a year plus with copyrights and to not try to steal ideas from DD-WRT openWRT I use DD-WRT for AP for my Netduma R2... but with the R2 and XR routers even though they perform very well more tech savvy router users like myself would love more features for everything without sacrificing CPU usage memory and ram and all the backend stuff just more versatility with different setups for settings       

Thanks for posting your feedback! There's a lot of big improvements coming to QoS that we're working on currently.

This sort of thing would be amazing for technical people like yourself, the tricky balance we have to strike is to ensure those who are not technically inclined can experience all the same benefits as those that are comfortable making these kind of adjustments.

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for posting your feedback! There's a lot of big improvements coming to QoS that we're working on currently.

This sort of thing would be amazing for technical people like yourself, the tricky balance we have to strike is to ensure those who are not technically inclined can experience all the same benefits as those that are comfortable making these kind of adjustments.

yes I agree like a toggle for those not inclined for those features just a toggle for the basic qos and everything in between just PLUG N PLAY toggle BASIC TOGGLE 😀