I need help ASAP

Kulet

Hello there, Netduma Team. I have an issue with traffic prioritization. I add my device as a (games console) and test it. It matches the IP that is connected to my router. However, the light is not blinking. I need help ASAP.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the device you're using and what game are you playing when you notice it's not lighting up?

I used an iPad Pro to play PUBG Mobile.

• Administrators

Are you actually playing it at the time when it doesn't show? In the Device Manager set the iPad as a console and then see if it works better please.

No need to make a new topic, it won't get you support any faster, we don't do live chat support so you will need to wait a little between responses, not more than an hour during support times.

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you actually playing it at the time when it doesn't show? In the Device Manager set the iPad as a console and then see if it works better please.

No need to make a new topic, it won't get you support any faster, we don't do live chat support so you will need to wait a little between responses, not more than an hour during support times.

Still not blinking. I did what you told me to.