Huge problem

QuanzaQ

I downloaded and updated the new firmware, but during the update my router kept shutting off and rebooting. after 10 minutes I tried to hard reset the box (manually) no luck though. 
my box wont reset. nor connect to the internet. Its as if the update jusst bricked it. 
I cant access the Dumaos login page, nor is there wifi coming from the box. 
I have steady issues with this box, one of antenna, plug ins are broken. It will just endlessly spin. 
Owned this box for quite a bit and its always seemed to have issues.

16 hours ago, QuanzaQ said:

I downloaded and updated the new firmware, but during the update my router kept shutting off and rebooting. after 10 minutes I tried to hard reset the box (manually) no luck though. 
my box wont reset. nor connect to the internet. Its as if the update jusst bricked it. 
I cant access the Dumaos login page, nor is there wifi coming from the box. 
I have steady issues with this box, one of antenna, plug ins are broken. It will just endlessly spin. 
Owned this box for quite a bit and its always seemed to have issues.

How did you attempt to reset the R2 exactly? We'd suggest doing so by holding the reset pin on the back for thirty seconds, then allow it a few minutes to reset itself.

If that doesn't help, could you please disconnect it from power for at least 10 minutes, then reconnect it again and see if it's able to boot properly.