Internet speeds won't touch 1 gig anymore.

spawnkill

How would I get into contact with someone about getting a replacement? Had really bad weather and thunder and lightning struck which bricked/fried my R2 and now it's not pushing my 1 gig speeds. The modem I got with it is a Netgear CM1000v2 Docsis 3.1 but for some reason my R2 won't push 1 gig speeds anymore. It was working with my Arris SB8200 (before it got fried from the lightning).

I've factory reset my netduma twice now. Anytime I hardwire my PC directly to my Netgear CM1000v2 modem I get my 1 gig speeds fine. I've even tried to manually set the speeds on my netduma to what my actual speeds are and it still doesn't push it. Also for some reason my netduma has a really hard time establishing and communicating with my CM1000v2. As in getting ethernet connection.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You mentioned you're getting 100Mbps now, what speeds through the R2 were you getting before? Do you still have access to the interface? If so it's definitely not bricked. Could you take a screenshot of the Device Manager table view please? (Click the :menu icon on the Network Map panel to switch views)

I was getting around 900 down and my usual 60-70 upload. I was wondering what's going on. The lightning did brick my Arris SB8200 so I got the Netgear Nighthawk CM1000v2. If I hardwire plug my PC directly into the modem I get my 1 gig speeds. But when I introduce the router it takes the router awhile to grab an ip, it doesn't start up as fast anymore and I don't get my full speeds. Also yes I can still get to the interface.

78555a57-6736-4cf5-9f3d-73c7753bf558.png