R2 NETDUMA keeps getting disconnected

ahmedk

Hi Team,

this is super frustrating. I need any assistance to help this issue get resolved. I have read through the forums and can see the problem is consistent.

I own a Netduma R2 and it keeps randomly disconnecting. We have several routers connected in the house and they work fine. the Netduma R2 worked fine from when it was purchased in October 2021 up to now. I have been experiencing this issue for a week. 

We updated the firmware to the latest version. we do not see any error codes in the log and have also tried a different router and it works fine. so its definitely a settings or a physical router issue. 

i can see from the log that it would disconnect or deauthenticate due to activity. I am sure this is a settings issue. any help would be highly appreciated.

thank you and please help

log-1657172018932.txt

Welcome to the forum!

When did you update the firmware? A new one was released recently that helps with this problem so I'd definitely suggest upgrading to that one then factory resetting afterwards.

Factory resetting afterwards is also very important, particular with big updates like this one. If you're on the latest but haven't done that, I'd suggest doing so.

It looks as though the log you've taken was download shortly after powering the R2 back on again, this is why it doesn't contain anything useful. If you are able to access the DumaOS interface when the disconnection occurs, then download the log file, it should contain much more useful info.