IPs of Ping Heatmap different then the real server ips

ServerPi

Hello,

why are the IPs which are shown in Ping Heatmap (Warzone) different then the server IPs which i connect to?

For example:
Yesterday i played on an server with the IP 45.63.118.186, but no server on the Ping Heatmap has this IP.
After that i played on 45.63.118.4 and this IP isnt on the Ping Heatmap too.

whois.domaintools.com says that this IPs are from germany.

I thought that the Ping Heatmap do ping to the official Warzone Server, dont they? Which server are listed on the Ping Heatmap?

I used LiveTcpUdpWatch to collect the Server IPs.

Best regards

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

There are many servers usually clustered in the same location, those IPs are from the same location as only the last part has changed - they could have a lot in one location, it's not necessary to list them all as you will have the same ping to all of them.

@Netduma Fraser  i understand. i thought that netduma know every server ip.
so when i set geofencing on, netduma doesn't use a list of all warzone servers, they only block ip address ranges of the unselected countrys?

or is an list of all warzone server available too?

• Administrators

Ping Heatmap uses a list of servers for the game that we have gathered and we update this regularly. The Geo-Filter is different in that it will block any IPs/servers (whether we know them to be a server or not) outside your set range. So even though Ping Heatmap might not list the IP you mentioned for example it will still be blocked/allowed based on your settings.