Geo-Filter Reset Button

suggestion 1:

headline says it all, whenver i play 2-3 games in a row in Halo MCC the geo-filter adds up all the past players i played with lately (2v2 playlist!!!)

see picture below

occassionally some of them are being deleted, but after 3 games it literally gets impossble to judge which players you just played and whom to give a good or bad rating

something like a reset button would be nice that i can click after each game, so only new connections are shown that are established after the reset button has been clicked

this is meant the visual way, the reset button wont reset real connections, just sort of give you a new empty map that shows you the next coming entries and doesnt mention the current running entries anymore

below is a pic of how my geo-filter looks like just after 3 games

suggestion/bugfix 2:

basically its 1 again just another reason

look at my screen again, the connections to people you can see there are still shown there even though im afk in the MCC menu for around 10 minutes now with no connection to a party or anything

im pretty sure the game doesnt do data-exchanges with those former players anymore but the R1 still thinks im in active contact to them (although those players surely are already in their next gaming sessions)

so imo a reset button would be worth it, or maybe theres also an issue with how the R1 deals with the MCC?

A1x5Oay.png

iain told me some of those circles might also be 343i servers, which would explain why they remain to be displayed after a game for so long

and it would also explain why for most games there is one additional player than overall players in the party

it sucks though that the servers arent fully reset from the visual display, a visual reset button would really be helpfull

Archived