NetdumaR2

Fashion

• Administrators

It would be better to continue topics you've made previously to let us know if our last suggestions have worked or not as we're likely to recommend things we may have already suggested before when you create a new topic.

New firmware will resolve the issues we're pretty sure, working on the specific cause currently but in the meantime, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It would be better to continue topics you've made previously to let us know if our last suggestions have worked or not as we're likely to recommend things we may have already suggested before when you create a new topic.

New firmware will resolve the issues we're pretty sure, working on the specific cause currently but in the meantime, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.

whats the new firmware ?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

how do i get to the reserved ip addresses

• Administrators

New firmware isn't available yet, we're working on it, once available I'm sure it will resolve the issue.

You can reboot like that but ideally you would do it from the interface by clicking the 3 dots icon top right of the interface.

You can enter random numbers between .2 & .49, when you've set them all you need to reboot so the devices can then use the IPs you've set.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

New firmware isn't available yet, we're working on it, once available I'm sure it will resolve the issue.

You can reboot like that but ideally you would do it from the interface by clicking the 3 dots icon top right of the interface.

You can enter random numbers between .2 & .49, when you've set them all you need to reboot so the devices can then use the IPs you've set.

ok thanks 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Did you do a factory reset after the upgrade? If not please do so and see whether that resolves the disconnects. 

We have reproduced the location issue and I've passed it onto the team to have a look at. 

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Bambi said:

for some reason i cant even sign into the netduma with my log in when i try factory reset it doesnt let me reset it 

Is that using the default credentials:

Username: admin
Password: password

• Administrators

Unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, plug in, wait 2 minutes, attempt access, if it doesn't work hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 2 minutes before accessing the interface

now im having issues with plying fivem on my pc they added some crazy anticheat protection what should i change on my netduma r2 to fix this and be able to connect to the server

Screenshot (4).png

• 4 weeks later...