Live Ping - pc mode on mobile

TigerS

hello, when I try to check the fifa 22 match in live ping, the live ping screen does not appear on the mobile pc mode, when I log in like this, you recommend the app, but also in the app there is no live ping mode. as I only have one monitor, I use my cell phone to search for matches in fifa 22, but without showing the live ping screen on the cell phone, whether it's app or pc - cell phone mode, I can't know if I'll have a good match or not, there's a way for you to check ?

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Você deve conseguir ver o ping, toque no ícone que aparece para o servidor no mapa e então ele deve aparecer, isso funciona para você?

This screen does not appear for me, without using the app on the cell phone, using the cell phone in pc mode, the panels are all wrong, they are all cut off, and the live ping does not appear, whether the cell is lying down or standing.

• Administrators

I was referring to the app, mobile view of the interface through a web browser is not optimized so I would not recommend you use it that way. We are working on better mobile integration which you'll be able to use soon.