Dual Wan loadbalance with Xr500 behind, I don't get Nat open.

Hello everyone. I have for some years xr500 and I follow you assiduously in this forum and in the Negear x the beta . I would like to ask for help on the fact that I can not have a totally open NAT . Unfortunately my xr 500 is placed in this way: I have two vdsl lines managed each with AVM Fritzbox 7590 and behind them an Edgerouter x that manages both for the load balance, behind the latter I have xr 500 ... I tried to cascade starting from the first in DMZ , but I never get Nat open...... Having in xr 500 the latest firmware in beta , sometimes for data inconsistency I had to restart it .

I think the biggest problem is Edgerouter x because it doesn't have a simple management for the DMZ and I can't set it in the most appropriate way... I only ask if there is someone who can help me, however I thank you in advance

• Administrators

This is a quite a niche setup so it may be difficult, but just so I'm following, the Edge is in the DMZ of each Fritzbox is that right? Then the Edge doesn't have a DMZ but does it have port forwarding? If so you could forward ALL ports to the XR and that may allow for an Open NAT.