HybridVPN Stuck on "Connecting" (HMA VPN)

Hi,

Using HMA VPN and just stuck on connecting forever. VPN stopped working recently and had to update some ports. This fixed the issue, but now when I try and connect it's just stuck on connecting. I haven't changed any settings since I got it working again so not sure exactly what's happening.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Use the config files instead as we need to update the basic setup, then you should be able to get connected

Sorry i'm not following exactly what that means

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Use the Advanced Setup of HybridVPN, so you'll need to obtain the OpenVPN Configuration files from HMA and then paste the contents into the configuration box in the Advanced Setup

Still just stuck on connecting, screenshots below. Additionally, the logs say this "[OpenVPN, connection drop] from remote IP address: " with a different IP address every time

image.thumb.png.2cf832037e4853dbba17aa6ac46dadc5.pngimage.thumb.png.4a0d340b724bda9093f9694a9b4c82b3.png

• Administrators

In that screenshot it appears to still be using the Basic Setup to connect. On Advanced Setup, enter the username/password, then paste in the config, scroll all the way down until you can click the button to connect and then see if it works please. If not please provide the config file you're using

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

In that screenshot it appears to still be using the Basic Setup to connect. On Advanced Setup, enter the username/password, then paste in the config, scroll all the way down until you can click the button to connect and then see if it works please. If not please provide the config file you're using

Okay the advanced setup let me connect, however in the game it still shows up as my current location, and not Chicago, IL as intended. Any reason why that might be?

• Administrators

Great! If that is the case then it's very likely you've missed some ports that the game requires within your Only VPN these services rules, double check what it needs, add the missing ones and it should work.