slow speeds and websites won't load!

Speeds are slow when it comes to browsing the web and stuff doesn't load sometimes! I have 500dl 24ul speeds so doesn't make sense to me and most of the time ping heatmap doesn't work!

• Administrators

That could be down to DNS, if you change your DNS to use 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 for secondary do you notice a difference?

What about Ping Heatmap doesn't work, the page doesn't load or certain games don't ping?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That could be down to DNS, if you change your DNS to use 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 for secondary do you notice a difference?

What about Ping Heatmap doesn't work, the page doesn't load or certain games don't ping?

It shows same pinged servers no matter what game I click on and I'll try the dns thing out to see if there's a difference

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Most games will use servers in the same sort of locations but the IPs should definitely be different when you look on the right, does that happen?

Same ips and now geofilter isn't working at all and can't factory reset either family uses the internet alot so I'm confused on why the xr500 is all of a sudden messing up on me badly

• Administrators

What do you mean the Geo-Filter isn't working exactly? Resync the cloud on heatmap, then ping one game, then select another and it should ping correctly. If not please if possible provide a small video showing what you're seeing

20 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What do you mean the Geo-Filter isn't working exactly? Resync the cloud on heatmap, then ping one game, then select another and it should ping correctly. If not please if possible provide a small video showing what you're seeing

i got it working but now ping heatmap doesnt ill try re applying firmware and factory reset when i can

55 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Keep us posted, if it's not working, provide a video if possible and we can see what is happening

I re uploaded firmware and factory reset and now everything is fine! Mightve been needing reset thanks for the suggestions they worked!