Is it possible to add a new service to HybridVPN?

Hi! I want to know if it's possible to add a new service to HybridVPN and how to do? The service that I want routed trough my VPN is not included in the Basic Services tab. I don't understand how to use the Advanced tab and I can't find any instructions on this. Please help. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

No way to add a basic service manually but you can use the Advanced setup. All you need to do is get the OpenVPN configuration file from your VPN provider and paste the contents of the file into the configuration box, enter your VPN username/password in the relevant fields and then you can connect.

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

No way to add a basic service manually but you can use the Advanced setup. All you need to do is get the OpenVPN configuration file from your VPN provider and paste the contents of the file into the configuration box, enter your VPN username/password in the relevant fields and then you can connect.

Yes, VPN configuration is added and my VPN is working. I was wondering if I can manually add a service for HybridVPN, there is an advanced tab in VPN Service Selector, but I don't know how to use it and I can't find any instructions. Can it be used to add a custom service?

Screenshot 2022-02-27 173429.png

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Great! You can use the services available or add the ports the specific program/application uses - you would just have to find what ports they use online. What are you trying to add to the VPN exactly?

Twitter is blocked in my country, is it possible to add Twitter app? 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Twitter will use the standard internet ports so you can just add the device, select Do NOT VPN these services, don't add a service and it should work

Thanks! So it's not possible to make it so that only traffic from twitter goes trough the VPN?