XR500 PROBLEM

Devices connected to the wifi on the xr500 cant access some sites. The sites are online retailers its driving the misses crazy. all ports are open . I dont have any problem on the pc but its wired  . Ive no idea how to fix it 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

That is certainly an odd one, did it work initially before you changed any settings? If so what settings have you changed since then?

As a test disable QoS from the Congestion Control menu :menu and see if that allows it to work please.

Thanks for the suggestion, That worked for most devices while others still couldn't access some sites. Never the less this doesn't matter as main devices can still be used. 

I now have encountered a separate problem whereas when i load my VPN into hybrid, it disconnects intermittently after just a few minutes  and doesn't save credentials. 

I have tried PUREVPN using the built in account login,  and PROTON VPN (using advanced config) i get the same outcomes. vpn works initially but then after a few minutes i lose connection briefly and then connection status on Hybrid vpn is failed. and i am back to not having a vpn enabled. 

• Administrators

Interesting, though if you want to use QoS then that poses an issue. Could you provide the config you're using manually? How have you added the device to the VPN? Did you enable block traffic if the VPN is disconnected?