Network Snapshot Zoom/Scaling Issue

Hi guys,

I will start by saying that I even defaulted the router, hard cleared cache, but the issue remains (Using XR1000 on latest firmware). Everything looks perfectly normal on a Windows PC @ 1080p when the DPI scale is 100%, but if browser page is zoomed in even slightly or DPI is increased (from 100%), it breaks (see attachment, you will see that there is no scale on the bottom and random device name text in that area). The Mac I have is on a 4K display and has been scaled to 'look like' 1080p (default for display) or else everything would be too small, it breaks the network snapshot interface the same way as well. While being in 'looks like' 1080p mode, I can only get it to look 'normal' with the dynamic scale showing on the bottom if I zoom the page out to 50% as you can see on the bottom, but it's hard to read at that point and annoying. If it's zoomed in more than that, there is no dynamic scale, and random device names nearing the middle of the list showing in large font on the bottom (partly cut off, sometimes there are no device names showing, but the scale on the bottoms is always mising). It seems that this particular network snapshot 'window' doesn't want to play nice when DPI scale is different from 100% or if page is zoomed in.

1933999103_ScreenShot2022-02-04at9_55_37AM.thumb.png.3e2adfff764be5949489e4de54ac4cdb.png

398639369_ScreenShot2022-02-04at9_40_09AM.thumb.png.3317b10c977401e329ff443eb78bc794.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the heads up, will pass it onto the team, I'm not sure how many people use the zoom in so couldn't say when it would be resolved or how easy it is to fix but we'll do our best!