geo-filter: warzone: multiple servers and p2p servers!

while playing warzone im trying to figure out what servers are best; However im a bit confused; in order to connect to a particular server in the Netherlands, i have narrowed the circle around the Netherlands. this all well and good and does not connect out side of the radius set; but at the time of writing this; i have found that there is so far 7 dedicated servers. i dont think this is right. the server ID's are very similar but definitely different. would there be 7 servers (and counting) in the Netherlands? essentially what im saying is that, when i classify a server and eeither approve or deny a server another one materialises out of thin air.

another issue is that i routinely connect to p2p servers. i have read elsewhere this is just a misclassification by the router. but i have noticed that these servers have massively lower tick rates if not particularly higher pings. is the router misclassifying the servers as peer servers because they do not meet the conditions for a dedicated server?

thanks.

Welcome to the forum!

Not necessarily in the Netherlands, however if you check Ping Heatmap you should see that there's a lot of servers in that area of Europe. You might find that these appear to be located in around the same place in Geo-filter.

With regards to server that appear as peers, this is purely an issue in the DumaOS backend. If you're playing Warzone, it's a dedicated server. It's only been shown as a peer server because it wasn't identified properly by DumaOS when the connection was made.