XR500 Rapp is not loaded yet

I have a XR500 V2.3.2.130 On almost all my apps I get a error message that the App is not loaded yet . This happens on all the apps but, Settings, and System Info. I have rebooted the router both soft and hard reboot.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Did you do a factory reset after the upgrade as that is recommended to prevent issues caused by old low level code from the previous firmware.

Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

I did the reset via the interface. The problem cropped up when I first looked at the Dumos web interface this morning. Have not looked at it for at least six months. The updated was done automatically. 

• Administrators

I'd suggest reupgrading the firmware using the TFTP method, this bypasses the boot process and any issues there then once done do a factory reset for the freshest install possible: https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP