xr500, any sort of guide to get decent hit detection?

seppo17

I'm playing warzone on pc.  Is there some sort of guide of steps on setting up my router to give me decent hit detection?

Nothing I've tried seems to help.  Force one server.  upnp on/off.  port forwarding.  qos sliders. geo filter.

my internet 200 down / 15 up

xr500 with a lan port setup as thru with another router for anything wireless.

Then lan port to my desk with a 1gb switch with my xbox, gaming pc, and home pc.  

I'm in NC.  In the past QoS disabled seemed to be the most consistent.  Geo-Filter.....  Usually off too.  Pre dumaos 3 it seemed to hurt.  Now unless I set it it ps4 or something other than pc the filtering is disabled.  I've tried setting it to ps4 and forcing a server from the ping heat map.  But no noticable difference.  And it is a bit painful because l have to restart the game completely and then like a 3rd of the servers from the ping heat map are either mislocated or outdated.

I usually don't look at the server info too close during play.  Do I want a server with fast client, server, or both tick rate?

• Administrators

With neither of those features running you wouldn't really be seeing any benefit. I'd recommend you follow this guide while saturating your connection with downloads/streams etc and try different percentages (with always selected) to see what lowers the graph as much as possible and then that should be the setting you use http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-how-to-test-your-internet-ping

Should be quite a few servers around, you could try putting your location in the ocean and just using Ping Assist to get you games under the value you set. You'd want them to be as high as possible ideally