Hardwire router to pc

So I'm pretty this is probably a noob question but couldn't find throughout the site or Google for how to do this if it's even possible.. is it possible to hardwire my pc to the router and also have access to dumsOS everytime I connect via ethernet to the pc netduma stops working and when I try to log into the dumaOS it redirects me to netgears home page. 

Yes... Right now my pc is connected via wifi and that's the only way I can get to the interface... once I connect via ethernet it won't let me access the interface it sends me to netgears main homepage 

Oh lawd this has been quiet the experience lol thank you for your patience hahaha.... when I was connected through wifi I was using the router login and it worked flawlessly but once I connected through ethernet the only way I could get to dumaOS was through the ip address. Also I've noticed when using wifi my game shows open nat and when I'm connected through the ethernet from router it shows moderate and notice that the connection is nowhere near as good as when I'm on wifi 😑  any idea what could be causing this? 

• Administrators

Networking speaking there is no way that the NAT would be different based on how you're connected to the router - unless you have a custom ethernet network card in the PC that might be doing it's own settings so if that isn't the case it must be the game misreading it for some reason. In terms of why it feels better on WiFi, WiFi will be less stable than ethernet and so you may be getting lag compensated.