Cant login to dumaos/ or reset my router

Rickyallen169

I reset my router because I was getting unstable packet loss on Halo. Now I can't login to dumaos. I tried resetting my router to make it go back to as if it was new with the setup wizard but that doesn't work either. Everything seem right with the ipconfig. 

admin/password which I thought were the original logins or dumaos doesnt work either.

ipconfig.png

Hey, thank you.

Yeah, it’s coming as a drop down in chrome asking for username and password. I first rebooted the router using the interface which is when it wouldn’t let me log back in. I then tried to reset it numerous times using the button on the back but it’s like the button doesn’t do anything? Is there away of telling if the reset has worked? 

I have just reset it as you said while having it plugged in to my pc, now it is coming up as no internet access on the computer and it’s been around 10 minutes? Worked perfectly the first couple of days…

—————————————

EDIT:

Loaded up DumaOS and it’s gone to the setup wizard, must have not wanted to reset last night when I tried it 20times. Seems to be sorted now thank you.