Geo filter not filtering me

pcslusher

it pings to all theses other servers no matter if i have my ping assist high or not. I used to just be able to set my home location and it would go to only the south american servers now it really only puts me in west USA sometime south central. but i only want to play in my range thati have set

image_2021-12-28_015640.png

oh i havent set any allow or denys and i have updated to the latest firmware XR1000 1.0.0.58_1.0.44

i have tried to flush the cloud 

and i have strict mode turned on 

i am not sure what would have happened to it as it worked before 

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like (set Ping Assist to 0)
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

Also I'd suggest clearing your browser cache/cookies as the page shouldn't look like that.

The page looked like that because i took the screen shot when i loaded the game and it shows all the servers those are the all the servers it is allowing for some reason outside my range 

I am playing on a xbox so i set the device as an xbox in device manager 

after trying theses steps it still looks the exact same when i load the game allowing those 4 servers outside my range but only connecting me to the us west 

When i said it worked before the only thing i did was flush the cloud and it would work now that option is replaced with resync the cloud am not sure if theses are the same but it doesnt work when i trying resyncing 

• Administrators

What I mean is the whole page should look more like this and not colorless:

Untitled.png

The servers allowed outside the radius there will be authentication servers required for online play. Yes resync is the same as flushing cloud. Ah I see, perhaps we have a server allowed that shouldn't be which is causing the issue, thanks we'll take a look at that.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, pcslusher said:

ok the reason my screen is bright like that is my browser has a dark mode active i use opera gx.  Ok so i just have to wait till a fix comes out?

Ahh understood, yes the team will need to test the game and identify what needs to be done - it can be resolved through a cloud update though so wouldn't be as long as waiting for a firmware. It depends how much work have to get done when they're back from the holidays.