Newbie on Gaming Routers need help

Hallo Everyone,

I Live in Germany, i decide to buy a Gaming Router without knowing that the XR1000 is not Working directly with DSL-VDSL,VDSL2.
Today i take the router and asap connected to the DSL connection and in the setup page the router didnt read the cable Error message - Ethernet/Internet cable not connected.

Friend told me to connect my old internet router by Telekom-Germany The FritzBox First to internet and With Lan Cable connect the Netgear XR1000 router and it worked and i am using it without internet connection problems, But nothing works on routerlogin.net and in DumaOS application in phone--  GeoFilter not working, QoS not working nothing works, the error messages are ----- This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute. and other error message is duma-legend chart elem does not have chart property, 
I am Sooo mad right now 330 euro payed and so much problems today. Can someone help me Please? I just want to have the geofilter for gaming but its not working please guys.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The XR1000 is a router not a modem so you have to use your existing modem/router. Reboot the router from the interface, wait 2 minutes then access and the Rapp errors should go away. If you're having the chart error can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing please?